This Agreement, which governs the terms and conditions of your use of First Class Bin Cleaning, Inc., is between you (“you” or “Customer”), as an authorized user of such services, and First Class Bin Cleaning.
This Agreement, together with any operating rules, policies, price schedules, or other supplemental documents expressly incorporated herein by reference and published from time to time by First Class Bin Cleaning (collectively, the “Agreement”), constitutes the entire agreement between First Class Bin Cleaning and you regarding the Bin Cleaning Service. By using the Service, you confirm your acceptance of, and agree to be bound by, this Agreement.
We provide a first class mobile trash bin cleaning and power washing service for North Texas for both residential & commercial trash bins. Our trash bin cleaning service does not require an annual contract, but does require (3) services.
Three cleaning are required to receive the discounted rates.
- Customer Responsibilities
In order for First Class Bin Cleaning to provide its services, you must abide by the following conditions, or service could be interrupted or postponed.
- Trash bin(s) must be free of un-bagged trash and animal waste
- Trash bin(s) empty and available by the curb or alley. We are not permitted for insurance reasons to enter into any gated areas or garages.
- Trash bin(s) must be free of chemicals, paint, glue or other adhesive, or hazardous waste of any kind.
- Trash bin(s) must be free of building materials, e.g. plaster, stucco or concrete.
- If you want to hold service due to vacation or if for some reason the trash bins are not available or cannot be serviced, please notify us by phone or email before the day of service and we will credit your account. No credit will be given unless you notify us 24 hours of the day of service.
If we arrive to perform service(s) and the above conditions are not met, you are still responsible for payment. A picture will be emailed to you along with the reason why your bin(s) wasn't cleaned.
NOTE: If your trash bin(s) are damaged when we arrive to your property, we will not clean them. A note will be placed on the bin(s) and a picture will be emailed to you.
- First Class Bin Responsibilities
If First Class Bin Cleaning fails to provide its service(s) on the scheduled day of service for a reason other than the customer failing to meet its responsibilities in the paragraph above, First Class Bin Cleaning will compensate the Customer by arranging for the service to be performed on the next possible business day.
- Modifications to Customer Agreement
First Class Bin Cleaning may amend this Agreement at any time by (a) posting a revised Customer Agreement at www.firstclassbin.com, and/or (b) mailing or sending information regarding the amendment to the email address you provided to First Class Bin Cleaning. We will welcome all inquiries, questions and comments regarding any changes made to the agreement from our clients. In the event a change to the agreement conflicts with our customer's wishes, we will review the issue and if necessary credit the customer for the term of service that may be affected by changes in the agreement. Our goal is to always serve our customers to the best of our ability and any changes to the agreement would be solely made for the betterment of the service program.
- Modifications to Service
First Class Bin Cleaning reserves the right to modify our delivery of service for the betterment of our customers and the overall success of the service program.
You agree to pay all charges for your use of the service(s) for your selected package. All charges will be exclusive of value added sales or other taxes, except as required by law. First Class Bin Cleaning reserves the right to change prices or institute new charges for access to or use of the service. Any changes in pricing will be communicated to you by mail OR email. It is your right to continue the service or to discontinue the service at that time. Continued use of the services or non-termination of your First Class Bin Cleaning account after changes are communicated to you by mail OR email correspondence constitutes your acceptance of the prices as modified by the posted changes.
- Payment for your First Class Bin Cleaning is automatically charged to your Debit card, Credit card or PayPal account.
- Payment is due on the first of the month of your payment schedule. Please let us know if you need another copy of your cleaning schedule. Charges are to be paid on a quarterly or annually basis. If payment is not received by First Class Bin Cleaning from the issuer of your credit or debit card (or its agent or affiliate), you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by First Class Bin Cleaning.
Check or cash, please send your check or cash to:
First Class Bin Cleaning, Inc.
P.O. Box 560472
The Colony, TX 75056
Payment via mail must be received by the 3rd of the month. Payments received after the 3rd will receive a $5 late fee added to your next invoice.
First Class Bin Cleaning reserves the right to suspend or terminate your service without notice upon rejection of any credit or debit card charges or if your card issuer (or its agent or affiliate) seeks return of payments previously made to First Class Bin Cleaning when First Class Bin Cleaning believes you are liable for the charges. Such rights are in addition to and not in lieu of any other legal rights or remedies available to First Class Bin Cleaning.
- Continuity of Service
The credit or debit card used to establish your account will be automatically processed, in accordance with your service plan. We will notify you of any rate changes. Please notify us before any changes to your credit or debit card or if you decide not to continue with the service.
- Cancellation of Service
A 30 day cancellation notice is required. Refunds are not issued for cancellation of service. If you relocate to a neighborhood that is not in our service area, you may gift the remaining service to anyone within our service area.
- How we protect your information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.